Saturday, January 9, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM autographs #26

*
*





Hello and welcome back to another weekly TTM successes with new autographs and tested addresses. I hope everyone had a good week and got some great autographs TTM. You may notice something extra this week. Its something I ran across and have heard about for a while now and I'm excited for a new Beetlejuice. Iv been reading that its supposed to be filming early this year so I'm ready to try some Via Venue requests when it does finally start. Anyways I just thought id share the poster because it kinda goes with this weeks first real success. So Now that the holidays are behind us and its a fresh new year the holiday slump should be coming to an end. I guess we even slack off a little on our letter writing during December with all the holiday stuff going on it cuts into our request writing time. Normally I personally send anywhere from 7-10 requests a week not including the ones my daughter sends. December usually we get about 3-5 out a week but now its getting back to the norm. I always say you gotta send em to get em lol so anyways on to this weeks successes. Monday brought a disappointing Pre Print success from Jack Nicholson. I guess PP is better than nothing but it still would have been really nice to get my Joker picture signed. Thursdays we got a super cool an fast reply from Alec Baldwin. We sent him our Beetlejuice DVD cover and it returned signed in just over a month even though he used a dead sharpie then signed again with a new sharpie I'm still happy and it was nice of him to take the time to fix it plus he's been in some amazing movies . "The Hunt for Red October", "The Departed" and lets not forget "30 Rock" such a great show. That's it this week. Have a great weekend and ill see you next week same graphing time same graphing channel lol.




*
Alec Baldwin
c/o Alec Baldwin Foundation, Inc.
509 Madison Ave.
4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
-
*

No comments:

Post a Comment