Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cpt. Caveman's TTM autographs #25




Hello and welcome back to the first weekly TTM successes of 2016. I hope everyone is recovering well and had a great new year day. Sadly we lost a couple legends this week when Wayne Rogers passed away Thursday. Most will remember him as Trapper John on M*A*S*H* and he will be greatly missed. We also lost legendary singer Natalie Cole Thursday and she will also be missed but her music will live on forever. With the new year comes great new possibilities in TTM autograph collecting. New celebs, shows and movies to try. A new year equals another season of the walking dead filming ( I usually send my letters early may thru early June) and it'll be time to try for those soon. My TTM new years resolution is to try for those few really hard to get musicians I love. Some Fleetwood Mac members and Iv always wondered if any of the remaining Grateful Dead members sign and Ringo and Paul even though they have given up signing I haven't given up trying and maby it just takes the perfect letter you just never know and I'm doing more via venue this year. So I hope everyone has a great weekend and now on to the weekly successes. It was a slow start to our week with nothing until Thursday the last day of 2015 when we got two super amazing replys. First after only 18 months my all time favorite funny man Steve Martin sent one of the two pictures we sent back signed. So cool I never really expected to get a return since IV heard he's not the greatest of signers in person or TTM anymore but I wrote a really long sincere letter and sent it to a address in New York I ran across (sorry I don't have the exact address I used that was before I kept a log of the addresses I used and I only kept the dates I sent back then) and then I waited. I had totally given up and forgot about it until it arrived thursday but I'm so glad it did and he even signed the one picture I wanted signed the most. The Jerk has been one of my all time favorite comedies ever since I was a young boy and still is. Now if I could only get Martin Short so I would have all Three Amigos I'd be one happy collector lol. To finish off Thursday we got an amazing reply from Michael Cudlitz from the Walking Dead. Super amazing reply and only seven months to return. I used the set address in Georgia but I'm also adding his agents address and he's been good at returning from there if you don't feel like waiting until they start filming again to try. To finish off the week and to start the new year Winter got her card back signed from the Gold Medal winning diver Greg Louganis Saturday and it only took 12 days to return. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing day and ill be back next week with all new TTM autographs and addresses.


*
Steve Martin
L.A. Films Inc.
P.o. Box 929
Beverly Hills, CA 90213
-
Michael Cudlitz
c/o The Walking Dead
Raleigh Studios Atlanta
600 Chestlehurst Rd.
Senoia, GA 30276
-
or
-
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
405 S. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4425
-
Greg Louganis
P.o. Box 16598
Beverly Hills, CA 90209
-
*


No comments:

Post a Comment