Saturday, November 24, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #176

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. Since this week's only success was a signed book I thought I'd share a little tip on how we send books out. I like using brown bubble mailer envelopes and the USPS Media Mail option. I like sending books this way because it normally costs less money to mail them. Its normally under three dollars each way to send a book by media mail. The post office stamps the request envelope with a red media mail stamp and I get them to stamp my SASE with the red Media Mail stamp to. I've even used a red sharpie to write media mail under my stamps on the SASE and that works also. The only bad thing is media mail takes a little longer to get the package delivered. It may take upto 10   days to get to it's destination.  if you send books out to get signed try using media mail and now on  to this week's TTM successes. Monday brought a cool return when we received our book back signed by West Virginia native and author Homer Hickam after only nine days. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.

*
-
Homer Hickam
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com

You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment