Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #147

Welcome back for another weekly TTM success post. This week I wanted to talk a little bit about how we do our letters of request. I usually write a full front page letter sometimes a front and back depending on how big a fan I am but I usually try to keep it at a single front page that way I don't take up to much of their time. We send sincere handwritten letters to the celebs and not just a generic can I have your autograph form letter. Sometimes that's all it takes but I'd rather be sincere it's worked better for us. I write them thanking them for all the joy they have given us over the years. I tell them exactly why we are fans and not just we loved you in such and such movie. We tell them exactly how there work has touched our lives and thank them for it. After all that and towards the end I add my request for an autograph followed by please and thanking them again for everything especially their time. Now for really huge celebs or extremely rare or harder to obtain people we write 2-4 page letters. Sometimes it just takes the right letter to move them to sign and sometimes is still a waist of time and stamps but you just never know unless you try. Remember nothing is ever guaranteed. . Now on to this weeks TTM successes. Monday brought a great return when we received both our Walking Dead pictures back signed by Joshua Mikel who played the Savior Jared and took just under two months to return. Tuesday brought another addition to our Star Trek TOS collection when we received one of the two pictures we sent back signed by Derek Partridge after only two weeks. Thursday brought a super cool return when we received our picture back signed by Cheech Marin after just under two months. That's all for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.

*
-
Joshua Mikel
J. Pervis Talent Agency
3050 Amwiler Road
Suite 200-C
Atlanta, GA 30360
-
Derek Partridge
*ST
-
Church Marin
*ST
-
*

*FMB www.fanmail.biz
*ST www.startiger.com


You can also get your Cpt.Caveman's TTM Autographs fix on Facebook 
or follow me on Twitter @cavewv

No comments:

Post a Comment