Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #121

Welcome back to another weekly TTM success post. It's been another slow mail week for us. I kind of expected this due to doing more via venue and trying for rare signers that probably will never reply but I never expected it to be this slow. When I started collecting TTM I'd write anyone and everyone just to get returns. Then I started writing just the celebs I was truly a fan of. Over the years I've been lucky enough to get alot of my heroes and idols autographs but there's still alot I want to get but unfortunately they rarely sign TTM or just don't sign period. I still have to try though because you just never know maby you'll get lucky and they sign via venue or from some new address you've found after a lot of searching. At this point I'm going for quality not quantity. So that's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and address's.


*
-
-
*


Follow Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return

https://www.facebook.com/cavemansttm/

or follow me on twitter @cavewv






No comments:

Post a Comment