Saturday, May 13, 2017

Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs #96

Welcome back to another weekly TTM success post. This week let's talk about autograph personalization's. I see more and more In Person graphing successes that the celebs add the graphers name and personalize the photos to try and stop people from selling. I like mine personalized so it's no big deal to me. I don't sell so it's alot nicer when it's been signed to my daughter or myself. That being said I've never asked anyone to personalize anything when asking for an autograph. I'm usually just happy to get them to sign and don't want to waste more time than I actually have to. Now if they ask who to make it out to, you bet I get it done. This goes for my TTM requests also. I've seen alot of TTMers say they always ask for personalization's because they're less likely to sell a personalized autograph so you have a slightly better chance at success but I've never asked. With a good sincere fan letter most reply with personalization's or inscription's anyways. I guess it's all a matter of opinion. If you really like your autographs personalized it doesn't hurt to ask even though some still won't do it. Sometimes its a rare autograph or the celebs already passed away leaving purchasing the only option but the autographs been personalized to a different name. Does that bother you? Some collectors will pass on purchasing autographs signed to someone else. For me I don't mind if it's someone I really need or want in my collection. For one thing it means more handwriting to compare with for authentication purposes. It all comes down to getting autographs that you want and enjoy, Personalized or not. Now on to this weeks TTM successes. Monday brought one return when Winter received a pre signed photo back from ocean explorer Robert Ballard. After three weeks she received her two pictures back unsigned with a note saying due to people selling online he wont sign copywrited photos but he sent a nice pre signed photo. Wednesday brought one more return when we received both our "Penny Dreadful" pictures back signed by Danny Sapani after eight months. Friday brought one return. After five months we received both "American Dad" pictures back signed by Dee Baker. Saturday brought one last return for the week when we received both "Star Trek" pictures back signed from Nancy Kovack after just under a month. That's it for this week. Have a great graphing weekend and I'll be back next week with more TTM autographs and addresses.


*
-
Robert Ballard
c/o Institute for Exploration
55 Coogan Blvd.
Mystic, CT 06335
-
Danny Sapani
c/o Gordon & French
12-13 Poland Street
London W1F 8QB
UK
-
Dee Bradley Baker
Sutton - Barth & Vennari
5900 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90036
-
Nancy Kovack
*ST
-
*



Like Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autographs on Facebook to see our TTM successes the day they return


No comments:

Post a Comment